The answer is EVERYONE is a candidate for Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE).
In my opinion the perfect FUE hair transplant candidate and the opinion of the clinics that I have years of experience performing FUE, everyone should be able to undergo a form of FUE as a solution to hair loss. Here are some good examples of those who are good candidates for FUE at Evolve Hair Clinic:
1. Military and paramilitary personnel.
3. Men who shave their heads.
4. People who wear their hair short.
5. People with very straight or very curly hair.
6. People who have had several strip excision procedures.
7. People who have exhausted their donor supply due to injury or previous procedures.
8. Light and dark haired procedures.
9. People who do not want to have a strip linear scar hair transplant.
Back in the beginning of Follicular Unit Extraction, there was a test that was performed to see if the FUE could be performed on an individual. It was called the fox test. If you were fox positive, then you were a good candidate for FUE. If you were fox negative you were not. Unfortunately there were many clinics that used the fox test to bait and switch clients into doing the strip procedure. The fox test is irrelevant now. There have been very few people over the last 10 years that I personally have witnessed not to be good candidates. I can count on one hand an actual bad candidate.